Mechanical Technician—Full-Time, Temporary
Work closely with our skilled technicians and production manager to assist with the assembly of manufacturing machinery, process instrumentation, and control systems.
- Skill with hand and power tools required. In depth experience rebuilding, maintaining or repairing any of the following: bicycles, motorcycles, automobiles, industrial machinery
- Passion for building mechanical things and working with your hands
- Previous experience as a skilled mechanical technician/auto mechanic/avid mechanic desired, but not required
- Ability and propensity to follow assembly instructions; be very hands-on
- Able to lift/manipulate 40+ pounds several times a week, stand for several hours, walk, reach, and climb around and on top of equipment
- High level of safety practice and awareness
- Basic computer skills in Word, Outlook and file management desired
- Professional communication skills
- Able to work independently, demonstrate attention to details, be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Organized, systematic, and keep an orderly/uncluttered assembly area
- Demonstrate a good attitude, good team/interpersonal skills, and a desire for ongoing learning
- US Citizenship or Green Card required
- Experience working with electrical equipment preferred, but not required
- High school or GED required. Some college preferred, but not required
Radius Engineering is a small, high-tech, engineer-to-order firm, supplying R&D and manufacturing equipment to the worldwide aerospace composites industry. We offer a collaborative environment that welcomes and rewards individual expertise, enthusiasm and effort. Voted by DWS as one of the top places to work in Utah.
Excellent working conditions / modern building with lots of windows. No smoking/vaping. EEO; women & minorities encouraged. US employment eligibility verified. Send cover letter matching your skills/experience to our qualifications, and resume in Word to email@example.com.